Wealth management is not just about giving investment advice. A successful wealth management strategy for business owners should take a holistic approach that considers their business plans and activities alongside their personal wealth.
Wealth management starts with understanding all aspects of the client's financial situation and building a strategy around this understanding. This strategy should then be implemented through a holistic approach, coordinating the right experts and selecting appropriate financial products.
- Our firm has a detailed knowledge of the financial and non-financial aspects of our clients' personal and business activities and is therefore well positioned to formulate a better wealth management strategy and provide them with the best investment advice to increase their wealth. Furthermore, the integration of tax and wealth strategies provides a significant advantage to our clients.
- Our firm first comprehensively analyzes our client's financial situation, data, properties and other aspects, and then shapes the most appropriate strategy for our clients to increase their wealth.
- The knowledge and experience of a professional team of accountants, financial advisors and lawyers are coordinated and combined to ensure the successful and optimal implementation of the wealth strategy.
- Our firm's wealth management services do not only focus on investment strategies, but also include additional services such as tax planning, estate planning and retirement planning.
- Our firm offers lifelong guidance to its clients. We regularly meet with clients to review and update their wealth management strategy and update their investment portfolios where necessary.